Few people may know that Jaipur looks stunning at the time of Diwali festival and the festival is indeed celebrated with great pomp and gaiety in the fascinating Pink City. The beauty of magnificent forts, havelis, colorful bazaars and buildings with sparkling lights are the captivating charm of the place to be visited at the time of Diwali as you will cherish and enjoy the celebrations.
The Hotels near Railway Station Jaipur bring you some of the sights best for visiting at the time of Diwali carnival in Jaipur:
1. Nahargarh Fort- To witness a mesmerizing view of the city under lights, nothing is better than a sight high above the Aravalli hills. When the city is decorated with lights all over, the scenic view you can get from atop this mansion is exceptional. Hence, foremost sightseeing point at the time of Diwali is none other than Nahargarh Fort.
2. Johari Baazar- Though Chaura Raasta and Bapu Baazar markets are decorated with same traditional lightning but Johari Baazar comes into sight totally different since it is decorated with beautiful props and posters that makes it looks extraordinary in the lights.
3. Hawa Mahal-The regal red adorned on the palace walls with Diwali lightning gives it a dazzling look. This is only once a year that you get to see the beautiful Wind Palace as illumined as on Diwali. The porch is lit with twinkling lined up diyas that is truly blissful to watch.
4. World Trade Park- Overloaded with lightning and designing, this fascinating blue glass building is an eye-catching figure amidst the celebrations of Diwali which should definitely be given a glimpse at.
5. Jal Mahal- Jal Mahal is truly a sight to behold as it seems like the palace decorated with excellent lights is floating on the Man Sagar Lake enhancing its magnificent view.
While you will be visiting Jaipur at the time of Diwali festival, you can book a stay in hotels near railway station Jaipur so that you will not have to rush here and there in festive crowd from railway station.
With this, Hotel Park Ocean, a Sikar Road Jaipur Hotel wishes you and your family members a very Happy & Safe Diwali !