A hotel experience is associated with so many aspects of our lives, be it relaxing, having fun, getting pampered and resting. You really look forward to all of it on your stay especially when you are travelling as a tourist for a plain vacation or business.
Besides offering you this restful and calm abode, what hotels have in store for you are some astonishing facts that will leave you awestruck.
Listed here are a few facts on hotels assembled by Hotels near Jhotwara Road Jaipur:
• Guess where are the 6 out of 10 tallest hotels in the world? Yes, you got that right. It is Dubai where you will find more than half of the world’s tallest building. The tallest of them has 76 stories.
• According to IHG report, there are 17.2 million rooms in the world.
• A hotel named Koshu Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan in Japan is the world’s oldest hotel in the world, which is recorded in the Guinness Book of world records. The hotel is over 1300 years old. You would be surprised to know that the ownership of this hotel is held by the same family for over 50 generations.
• How much do you think would the costliest room in the US cost you? Well, imagine spending around $995 per night for a room because that’s where the price begins of one of the costliest rooms.
• Did you know that the thermal baths that led to the origin of the spa were originally introduced in around 40 BC by Greeks.
Well, didn’t these facts answer some of your long unanswered questions? We hope they did.
For the time being, if you have any more queries or just in a search of a comfortable stay in Jaipur Hotels near Railway Station, you can reach us at:
Hotel Park Ocean
A-4, Opposite Bhawani Niketan School,
Sikar Road, Jaipur Rajasthan (India)
Mobile: +91-9783077755, +91-9549177755